Monday, 24 January 2011

Mood Boards…

Just some general mood boards really!

The first is just a place to start from really… a couple of dilapidated corridors and general clan imagery. I left it a little bit generic as we still have to finalise our theme…

Untitled-1  

And some lighting shots just to sum up the feel I got from today's chat. The top bunch of images are based on lighting I thought would be appropriate for the start of the level above ground. I thought perhaps sunset would evoke a sense of urgency as darkness will soon fall. Below I figured candle lighting would be more appropriate, but again, its just a start really. Please say if I’ve completely got the wrong idea :)

Untitled-2

1 comment:

  1. I love the moodboards Kerris, especially the bottom one looking at lighting. I really like the candle lighting, I think the warm glows would look nice for the lower levels.

    ReplyDelete